What do we do?
We provide virtual assistants to help delegate your attorney’s workloads and decrease stress levels. These virtual assistants are trained and vetted with paid training before assigning them to your company. We personally match our assistants with the needs of your company. Our virtual assistants have wide skill sets to fulfill all your needs.
Our virtual assistants help you prepare petitions for Chapter 7 Bankruptcies. They can draft letters to the trustee with enclosing documents and prepare reaffirmation agreements for your clients.
When you need help, our virtual assistants are prepared. They can assist you by drafting LLC formation documents, filing for EIN-Tax ID numbers, file for fictitious firm names and DBAs, and prepare designation Form 2553 for filing Subchapter S Corporations.
At Legal Support Help our virtual assistants are experienced in updating trademark applications.
We know there is a lot that goes into Estate Planning and that it can be emotionally turbulent for clients and their families. We want you to be able to focus on meeting their needs while our virtual assistants help in the background. A virtual assistant could prepare the following:
Depending on the case, family law can mean a time of joy or a time of difficulty for clients. In either case, we are here to help. The virtual assistants at Legal Support Help are well versed and ready to help your team with:
Don’t bury your in-house employees with simple tasks when our virtual assistants can help you prepare fee agreements and releases for electronic signature using Assuresign, Docusign, or Vinesign. Our virtual assistant can: perform intakes, draft medical summaries, establish Plaintiff Profile sheets, and draft Short form Complaints.
They have received specific training for the following mass tort claims:
Personal injury claims can be long and arduous. Our virtual assistants will make your life easier - you would be paying significantly less for so much more. The virtual assistants can coordinate with clients, attorneys, adjusters, and medical providers as needed. The long list of tasks that our virtual assistants can help you with include:
Social Security Disability
Social Security Disability can include a lot of document management. By hiring our virtual assistants, everything will be organized and at the tips of your fingers. Don’t let the mountains of paperwork be intimidating, let us do your filing, facing, and administrative tasks so you can focus on what is most important: your clients.
So much for so little – Each of our services is designed and tailored for your firm’s needs:
You will notice the difference in the time spent working while clocked-in. An average employee wastes between 50% to 80% of their day on non-work related distractions. This money could stay in your firm’s pocket by changing the way you assign your tasks. The statistics show that a traditional employee works about 25% throughout the workday, while a virtual employee works 100% throughout the workday.
• Reception handling (e.g. general inquiries, SMS and voicemail management)
• Leads Management (e.g. chase, screening for consultation, intake potential clients, qualify leads, research/data mining potential clients, active campaign, click funnel)
• Intake (e.g. conflict check, background check, police report request, draft & send agreement, setting-up client profile on CMS, Binders)
• Email Management (e.g. sorting client/law firm emails, coordinating priority emails to client, responding on behalf of client/law firm)
• File Management (e.g. saving, renaming, and organizing files)
• Calendar Management (plotting and monitoring schedules, deadlines, and reminders)
• Appointment Setting (e.g. schedule consultation, calling parties to schedule meetings/appointments)
• Basic PDF Formatting (e.g. combine multiple docs into 1 pdf, insert/remove pages, modify the text, highlights, comment boxes, arrows, upload e-signature)
• Advanced PDF Formatting (e.g. redact and sanitize, run OCR text recognition, bate stamping, bookmarking, compress file)
• Advanced Word Doc Formatting (e.g. formatting contracts, compliance guides)
• Tech Assistant (e.g. troubleshooting back-end tools and apps such as phone system, google workspace, and the like)
• Personal Assistant (non-case related tasks such as booking, purchasing, and the like)
• Transcriptionist (transcribing recording to text document)
• Translators (translating communications from Spanish to English and vice versa)
• Accounting (e.g. bookkeeping & payroll processing)
• Billing / Replenishment (e.g. enter billable hours, time entries, expenses, fund requests)
• Invoicing / Settlement (e.g. prepare, generate, send, and follow-up invoices/final amount to issue of the client, process payment)
• Drafting Pre-Litigation Letters (e.g. LOR, Reduction Request, Disbursement letters)
• Subrogation (e.g. opening Subro claims, requesting liens, following up subro claim)
• Insurance Communication (e.g. communicating with insurance for set-up claims, representation, policy limit, and other correspondence)
• Other Parties Communication (e.g. communicating with Defendant's Attorney, Witnesses, Court, Judge)
• Client Communication (e.g. communicating with client after retention for reminders/updates/status)
• CMS Updating for case updates and status
• Case Audit (e.g. reviewing cases to spot missing requirements on each phase)
• Drafting Legal Documents using client templates (e.g. Pleadings, Motions, Discovery propounds, Complaints, Mediation docs)
• e-Filing / Mailing Legal Documents
• Basic Legal Research (e.g. background investigation, conflict check, location tracing)
• Transcriptionist (transcribing recording to text document)
• Translation (translating comms Spanish to English and vice versa)
• Basic Medical Provider Communication (e.g. billing & records request and follow-up via phone, fax, email, and e-portal)
• Advance Medical Provider Communication (e.g. treatment and medication set-up, balance verification, PIP, Liens, bills amount reduction request, and follow-up)
• Drafting Medical Summary (e.g. Narrative, Chronology, Itemization)
• Drafting Demand (e.g. Billing Summary, Narrative, Mileage, and Wage Loss Computation)
• Review bills & records for exhibit (e.g. redaction, bookmarking, bate stamping)
We have catered to clients using Filevine, Clio, Lawcus, Documate, MyCase and other case management software. Let us help you fully utilize your CMS, some of the customizations we can assist you with are:
• Project Type Template
• Merge Documents
• Task Flows
• Document Generation
• Fusion Reports
• Deadline Chains
• Auto Hashtags
Some of the items we have automated are:
• KPI reporting
• Drip newsletter campaigns
• Lead notification
• Mail and fax notification
• When a retainer is signed
• Birthday greetings
At Legal Support Help we use a program called “Hubstaff” to monitor all our employees.
Ditto that. I’ve had a really great experience with the VAs at Legal Support Help. They are awesome!
We have been working with Legal Support Help for several months, and with great confidence. I highly recommend this support firm. In addition to enjoying quality assistance, we have learned SO MUCH from their vast knowledge and experience of everyday tasks. The tips and tricks I’ve learned from them along the way will help me for years to come. It has been an absolute pleasure working with the Legal Support Help team, and look forward to doing so anytime the need arises.
Working with Legal Support Help has been a fantastic experience for me. I have my capacity of cases by adding help and being able to lower my expenses by getting smaller office space. I am able to work with support staff who get the job done in a timely manner. I don’t think I could continue my robust practice without the help I received from LSH.
I was turned on to virtual assistants after I opened my own law firm. My virtual assistant helps with sending our reductions, scheduling, email management, simple pleadings, and demand letters. My virtual assistant is an integral part of my business.
Blown away by the proficiency, responsiveness, and quality of the work of our virtual assistant provided by Sandy Van’s Legal Support Help! We send the work one day and the next day, we get the finished work product for 20+ discovery responses. The quality of the work has been exceptional! I could not be more impressed. Thank you, Sandy!
Her company has been 100 percent reliable and outstanding. Her team is very smart and they have been able to get Filevine launched fast. They are so amazing we may use them for other projects. We are so impressed. So here is another time I get to say thank you to Sandy!
I hope this finds you and yours well. I can’t believe it’s already been 6 months since we started working together. Please know that one of the few consistencies in my life during this crazy pandemic has been Franco. He has done a fantastic job, and we really enjoy having him on our team.
I will admit that I was very skeptical about this arrangement, especially after having two negative experiences with virtual assistants. You have TRULY exceeded my expectations and I am delighted with how this is going! I think you can see that, because I keep giving you new task types, but I wanted to be sure to tell you directly as well!
© 2023 Legal Support Help - All rights reserved